04 June, 2008

oooooh, a meeeeeeme

Whilst browsing today, I saw a meme and decided, hey, why not? I have 5 minutes to kill before jumping on a bus, so here goes:

it's about me me me me meme

Now if you really want to know...

what was I doing ten years ago 1998

I was still being homeschooled; or rather, reading and studying whatever I wanted. I as taking a few courses over at the community college, probably theatre, perhaps tennis, maybe the anthropology course? I was going up the line in Rainbow, moderately involved with youth group (this may have been the year I went to Mexico? seems right.)

5 things on my to-do list today
-babysit Dovid and Feiga
-finish cleaning up the bedroom
-study for my Japanese oral final
-do some laundry (esp. those diapers!)
-actually sleep

snacks I enjoy
-queso fresco+guava paste
-cashews
-crunchy dill pickles
-gefilte + olive dip
-grapes

things I would do if I were a billionnaire
-travel
-get a nice little house
-pay for my siblings to go to college
-buy my dad a little plane :)

places I have lived
San Juan, Puerto Rico - Estate Tiperary, St. Croix - Corpus Christi, TX - Gilroy, CA - Ingleside, TX - Port Aransas, TX - Edinburg, TX - Sacramento, CA - Arcadia, CA - Santa Cruz, CA

6 people I would like to know more about?
I already feel like a voyeur as it is, but I suppose mostly relatives that I didn't get to learn much about. My Bibita, my great grandmothers and grandfathers, my grandfathers...I suppose that's already more than 6 :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love memes!

It's so nice to learn more about people...

good luck in your exam!