07 August, 2007

A is for...

As several other bloggers have started doing a daily 'alphabet' post I decided to give it a go. I need something to do, after all!

-Anticipation : this past week has been nothing but anticipation. It's hard to focus on anything besides the fact that this baby could be born any minute and why hasn't it yet?! I wouldn't call myself truly impatient, but waiting, just waiting, makes me tense.

-Anxiety : There are a lot of worries, a lot of 'what ifs', when it comes to having a baby, and the ones you don't think of yourself other people are more than happy to supply for you! Thankfully I have had the bornfree ladies to help dispel any fears, and to demonstrate facing and dealing with things when they do go wrong (or even just 'not as well as hoped').

-Arnica : I firmly believe that everyone would be a lot happier if they knew about Arnica, both gel and capsules. Ah, blessed relief!

-Appetite : Being able to (and needing to) eat more has been quite an experience. I love to cook normally, but when its either overcome the fatigue and make something or else have yet another bowl of cereal the creative aspect becomes a little more crucial. Here are the last bits of lemon-blueberry bars I made, with a side of sharp cheddar cheese. So tasty.

No comments: